LITTLE HEARTBREAKER

Friday, February 23, 2007

VALENTINE'S DAY LOSERGRAM

Did you miss My special Valentine's story and pics? Here's a sample of what you missed:

I watch you coming up My sidewalk, carrying roses and a little box. I
smile to Myself; you are such the hopeless romantic, trying to be chivalrous
and tender. You boys make the best slaves when I break you.
I answer the door and you offer the flowers, smiling broadly. I take
them and drop them, then grind the petals in my ceramic tile floor, watching
your reaction. I can see the life sucked out of you as you watch Me abuse
your gift like I was stepping on your heart. Then I take the candy out of
your other hand and open the box. I take chocolates and
......
CLICK HERE FOR THE REST OF THE STORY!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home