LITTLE HEARTBREAKER

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

NY State Lottery pays Me $500


I was sitting in Dept of Motor Vehicles today and I was looking at My ticket # E921 and was thinking that I would play that number later. So I tell My boyfriend to go play "921 straight" for Me and he does and he buys one for himself cause he knows how lucky I am. Anyway...sure enough, 921 came in on April 4th, Evening drawing, 9-2-1, just like that, STRAIGHT! I won $500 and My boyfriend won $80 cause he had his boxed...LOL!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
But enough about NY State paying Me, now onto My piggies:
so first I start off the day with sending more pics of My perfect ASS to My new addicted slave thru Pay-to-view emails while he tries to look busy at his work computer. This is what he leaves for feedbacks:
"another mouth watering pic of Goddess Amber's perfect ass, i so want to squeeze, lick, and bury my face in there. i won't come up for air."
"sitting at work with a hard on thanks to Goddess Amber's luscious ass"
" a closeup pic of Goddess Amber's most intimate parts. i can look and pay, but can't touch or taste"
This goes on for TEN Pay-to-views...lol, but Niteflirt has a "3 feedback limit per day"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Then I get a notice that dorky2007 has clicked and paid to view My blog...lol. Hey, dorky2007, I know you are reading this, here's your 5 seconds of fame...lol. How did you qualify to have the name dorky2007? Was there a dorky2007 competition? lol...cause I know ALOT of guys that could compete for that title! Anyway, I emailed dorky and asked him if he was enjoying My blog and he replied with:
"oh yes yes Miss; thank You thank You Miss; it is so exciting to see what You are doing to male dorks, even if i cannot tribute like them. this dork was just reading too; a feedback about a close up view of Your Perfect Princess asshole to worship; wow wow wow, Miss; would i love to worship that, Miss. Miss, i bet You really laugh at all us male dorks"
LOL...I can almost hear the stuttering fool as I read it! So, I sent him the close-up of My asshole in Pay-to-view and he left the following feedback:
"this dork is in a state of shock and mesmerized; a close up to worship of the most Perfect Goddess asshole" and begged for another pic, which I sent another Pay-to-view, and a 3rd...all paid by dorky...lol.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Then My painslut IMs Me asking permission to fuck his GAP (the name I gave his fleshlight, Goddess Amber's Pussy or Goddess' Artificial Pussy). I told him it would cost him a $250 Tribute, he thanked Me and sent it! God, I love being Me!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Then Kevin IMs Me to see if I'm taking calls cause he likes to send a Tribute first before calling. So I see a $50 Tribute show up, then he's calling into Niteflirt, and when I get him on the phone for a few minutes, I order him to send another Tribute, a BIGGER Tribute, so he sends a nice
$100 Tribute, thanks Kevin, always a pleasure taking your money..lol.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
While I'm on the phone with Kevin, I got Jewfagboy IMing Me asking Me to do a call. Then I got a regular beeping in on My regular line, plus another IM coming in asking about a call! WTF! I feel like an air traffic controller---one on the phone, two in the air, ok, Roger, Jewfagboy, you are clear for landing! So then he calls, I rip him apart, laughing and humiliating him....NEXT!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Then I look in My transactions and someone is busy buying My AMBERISM series. If you missed out on that, you can find them listed on My IGNORE LINE.

2 Comments:

  • At 3:55 PM, Blogger Phone Sex Arielle said…

    OMG Amber !! That's So HOT that you won a NY State Lotto Game! One more reason to be jealous of you. Can I cum rub you for luck?
    LOL you deserve it !!
    Wuv Ya
    Arielle

     
  • At 7:20 PM, Blogger GODDESS AMBER said…

    Oh Arielle...you can rub me ANYTIME you want!!!

    MUAH,
    Amber

     

Post a Comment

<< Home