LITTLE HEARTBREAKER

Friday, March 02, 2007

Assball

so I was telling this jerkoff at the gym about how I did a teaser video of Me sitting on a balance ball and he said I should do one wearing just a pair of thongs. I laughed and said that would cost someone ALOT of money and he said, "how about $500?" I said, "you have My attention, tell Me more." So, I told him for $500 he could see Me wearing a pair of thongs, sitting and grinding My ass on the balance ball, no touching, take a couple pics and he could have the thongs and ball after I was done grinding on it. Call Me for all the details!

I love when kevin calls cause he always messages Me on Yahoo to see if I'm available, then he sends Me a $50 Tribute, then he calls Me through Niteflirt to be My jerkoff boy! All you other slaves can take lessons from him!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home