LITTLE HEARTBREAKER

Friday, April 06, 2007

Good Friday or Good Freak Day?

I thought it was Good Friday but it must be Good Freak Day cause the freaks are out today! First mr. stockbroker calls Me, he buys everything I send out but NEVER calls cause he's always working when I'm available. Today is his lucky day...his day off! Then after the call he sends Me two Tributes for $20 each and leaves the following feedback: " A very hot call. Young, sexy, manipulative. She has a bratty voice that will melt your mind." Plus he paid the whopping 50 cents to read this blog...lol...hi, richard, here's your 15 seconds of fame!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Then salineboy comes along. This freak has called before explaining the procedure of injecting a saline solution into his nutsack. Well, I've seen this fetish before and I assumed there was some sort of sexual enjoyment they got from this but he said it was mostly for humiliation. Well, hey, bring it on! So salineboy sends Me and another Princess each $100 Tribute so we can both watch him on cam, which he only lasted 6 minutes, then turned off the cam. I asked him why and he said that he didn't do this to get laughed at...UM, hello!, McFly!, what do you think "humiliation" is? LOL...and BTW salineboy, I see you too paid the whopping 50 cents to read this blog, so here's your 15 seconds of fame....til next time, cause you WILL be back for more......



----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

dorky2007 has returned for more ass pics....CHA-CHING$$$$$

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Then My painslut IMs Me, but he knows by now that My time is valuable and he immediately sends $100 Tribute. Then he later asks permission to cum. Normally, My cum tax is $20, but for My painslut, he has a "special" cum tax of $100...lol...which he pays and signs out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home