LITTLE HEARTBREAKER

Saturday, March 03, 2007

Today's Tribute & My Biggest Tribute

I went to the UPS to pick up My tributes and there was a $50 tribute waiting for Me sent from one of MY new subbies who sent Me $100 a few days ago after I showed Myself on cam. I so love getting CASH in the mail!

My biggest CASH Tribute so far to date (cause I'm asked this alot) is someone I still talk to til this day (and I know he's reading this..lol) and he has helped Me ALOT in many ways, anyway, when I first started talking to him through Niteflirt last February, I told him to impress Me with a CASH Tribute and he asked how much and I told him to surprise Me. Well, being the smartass that he is, he said "what if I send you a $20 bill?" I replied, "I will wipe My ASS with it!"

Well, the next day, I received an envelope, I opened it, pulled out pile of wrapped bills....wrapped $100 bills....total of $2,000. Yep, now you boys have something to top...lol.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home