LITTLE HEARTBREAKER

Monday, April 09, 2007

Kiss My Easter Keester!!

well, ok, it's the day after Easter, but you can all still kiss My Easter Keester..lol. Anyway, today was busy, as it usually is after a family holiday. All My dedicated slaves can't wait to get back to worshipping My wonderful ASS!

kevin messaged Me, saying he needed to call to hear My voice but his wife was still up so he had to wait, but he still sent his usual $50 Tribute and he said he might not be able to talk...lol...that's ok kevie, I can still take your money just as easy if you are quiet, sneaking around in the dark like a dirty perv!

Then My painslut comes thru for Me, of course, begging for a close-up pic of My asshole. Damn, what's with these asshole pics lately? Is this the new "Starfish Enterprise" or something? lol. I already sold him many pics but he wants EXTREME close-ups! What's next? Colonoscopy pics? Anyway, he got one, with a $100 price tag. Then I made him send another $100 to be allowed to stare at it and worship it for 30 minutes..lol.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home