LITTLE HEARTBREAKER

Friday, March 09, 2007

Give your Goddess the day off!

so halfway thru the day yesterday I had My worthless bootslave messaging Me on Yahoo wanting to worship My boots on cam. I tell him "not today" but he still begs to be raped. So I put on My headset and called him on Yahoo Messenger and ordered him to send his first tribute of $50. Then I proceeded to tell him what a worthless worm he was, yadda, yadda, yadda. Then order him to send another Tribute, but I want $200, so he sends it. Then I was telling him that I make between $300-$500 a day so if he sent another $50, he could give Me the rest of the day off. So he sends the $50, for a total of $300, all within 30 minutes...LMAO!

So, then I got a brainstorm...I asked him how many days off he could give Me a week and he said he could shoot for ONE, so anyone else? Any of you fucktards up for giving your amazing Goddess the day off? If so, then CLICK HERE TO GIVE your GODDESS THE DAY OFF!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home