LITTLE HEARTBREAKER

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Graduation is near!

WOO-HOO!!! Finally, I'll be graduating May 13th! Class of 2007! I'll take pics of Me in My cap & gown and post them in My Yahoo Group. I might even flash My perfect ASS!

I've been super busy with all My dorks, fucktards, and slaves that want to worship the ground I walk on! I have a new slave that I'm grooming to pimp out on Craigslist soon. I will post more details in My Yahoo Group. I instructed him to start by purchasing and reading My Amberism stories so he will know just how to worship Me and to know how truly FUCKED he will be. I had him fill out My Blackmail Application so I have all his personal information at My fingertips. I love having new fuck-puppets to toy with!

Of course, the stories are selling like crazy! Especially the tanning bed video! The original video is 87MB so it was WAY too large for Niteflirt's email limit of 20MB, so I had to compress it, therefore, the quality isn't going to be as good as the original. I offered the 87MB version to My painslut for $300 and he accepted (of course!), so if anyone else wants to make a reasonable offer, let Me know and I can tranfer it thru Yahoo Messenger.

I had a piggy contact Me thru Yahoo offering Me CASH for My old sneakers. It worked out pretty good cause I just bought a new pair of Nike's when I was in Florida in February. I still have My old ones that I use when it's crappy outside. Anyway...$200 CASH coming My way for My old, beaten, crappy, smelly sneakers! I'll post pics of both old and new sneakers in My Yahoo Group!

I'm gonna probably take a couple days off here and there this next week cause I have finals coming up next week....YUCK!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home