LITTLE HEARTBREAKER

Saturday, March 10, 2007

BUSY DAY!

wow...busy day! I got home from the gym around 2pm and signed onto Niteflirt and immediately got a call from one of My fuck puppets:
Start Time: 3/10/2007 2:04 PM
End Time: 3/10/2007 3:46 PM
Billable Call Length: 102 Minutes @ 3.69 a min (do the math)

Then I looked at My transactions and more of My stories sold while I was at the gym, 35 so far since Wednesday. Chapter 2 will be ready on this coming Wednesday!

Then brian calls....he calls once a week...he is offering Me 1K to make him into a human chair for a day. Hmmm...it does sound tempting. I told him that maybe after graduation.

call after call. Then the emails come, requesting stories, audios, etc. Pay-to-views going out one after the other!

2 new members paid for the link to My Yahoo Group.
2 callers and ONE FLIRT paid the 25 cents to READ THIS BLOG...LMFAO!

oh yes, and 2 callers paid their CUM TAX!

the list goes on and on but I'm tired and I'm going to bed.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home